Monday, January 17, 2011

wanderlust



I did a shoot for Max sometime last week at Wanderlust. That place is just WOW. The room he booked was amazing, space themed in black cosy and all. Sweetie came over after his camp so we could do some shots together and we've agreed that anniversary would be spent here, it's definitely perfect for a couple getaway.



I haven't done this whole posing in pictures thing for a really long time, since kohlandrouge and all the helping out of design students and as expected I'm still awkward in front of the camera. Not as much as the past cos my ego is slightly more inflated now and also because Max is wonderful to work with (:


So here goes, my favourites out of the 400+ that we took ._. Those with the boy are still with max, i can't wait to see those because those pictures are PHOOF *fans self*.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment