Friday, February 25, 2011



Photobucket


As i type this with a woozy head, I'm just glad that I'm moving on with life. 2010 was a mad and bad year for me, 2011 just started and I can't wait to get over with school, 2012 would be a year of trying and 2013 would be the year i crawl back to my books. The thought that I have something marked out in life's calendar is comforting, even at the slightest.


Sometimes, I'd like to live like the puffs of a dandelion, going where the wind would take me.
Sometimes, I'd like to live like the Mayan calendar, a whole string of events planned out.
Other times, I'd just like to sit by my window and puff as i watch the clouds roll by, thinking that now and no other time but now, is more than i could ever ask for.


I think life would be really good if i had a right mix of sometimes and sometimes and other times. overlapping and interlooping at all the right times.
And now would be the time for me to down my meds and concuss on my bed for a couple of hours.



No comments:

Post a Comment