Wednesday, October 27, 2010

sell me an ambience




Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


1. breathe.let go.freefall on a starbucks napkin
2. a random study session at starbucks
3. my favourite sandals at the moment, also at starbucks
4. this pretty little thing that hangs by my window
5. Name tags. One for real, one a birthday gift.
6. Kohl and Rouge design




Well yes, i do love Starbucks, very much in fact but i would never walk into Starbucks, buy a drink and head off elsewhere to drink it. I.have.to.sit.there. It's not that i dont think the drink's good enough to warrant just a 'drinking sake' , i think everything there is pretty awesome but really, that 5 bucks or more i part with is a whole experience i'm paying for. I'll be there hours on end, studying, penning down my thoughts, chilling with friends...and i love it. It's a great ambience they're selling, hence i buy it. That said, i wish they had a toilet, and i wish i had tons of cash to blow just to sit there the whole day and keep buying stuff.



School has been alright, it's just been lectures so i just turn up and sit alone amongst faces that are unfamiliar. And strangely, i actually do feel comfortable with it. I guess all the times of me just heading out and spending time alone has just come in handy as a habit.




No comments:

Post a Comment