Saturday, November 20, 2010

Day 1



Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


I know i seem completely self-absorbed here, BUT LOOK AT THE EYE MAKEUP! I fucking love it! credits for the eyeshadow goes to tiffany and it is gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous. The only make up im capable of is well.... eye liner and mascara. And the side braids goes to bing hui who was so sweet to help the entire reggae item braid.


It's the first day of performance and all i can say is, I LOVE MY REGGAE FAMILY! I've never felt THIS togetherness and hype doing any other reggae item and it's amazing. Reggae is shit tiring, plus the not so enthusiastic crowd today, this pushing each other and cheering each other on really makes a huge difference. Yelling for each other on stage and egging the whole group to a heightened state.... it's..... wow. (: I love you guys. Two more shows, which we're gonna burn it up even more. It's 3.31 i hope all my sexy little babies are happily resting in dreamland with sweet dreams, i cant wait to see them tmr !


And of course, my first lovely flower for the performance from yobo (: And a wonderful night. Sometimes you can't explain why things happen but they just do and for a reason. I'd love to see one of my mum's favourite quotes come true , till then, it's a hush. Good night world!



No comments:

Post a Comment