Sunday, March 13, 2011

Classics always burn in my mind.



2 weeks and a little more till I can loosen the corset in my mind... the one holding me up so tightly I can hardly breathe, the one hugging me in hopes of my attaining perfection though I'm far from it. 20 days seem like so much of a struggle, but there're miles to go before I sleep... but, but what if my time is up and i snuff out at dawn?


My heart goes out to those affected by the Japan tsunami, I'm just glad that those I love are safe and sound. When my mum talks about the world, she sounds far more jaded than her 50 years.. it's the knowing, the the words but the saddest part is the weariness. And this is why i hate flipping the papers, it's filled with so much negativity, but people get used to the pain and what could be worse than getting used to tragedy?


When the 20 days finally bid me farewell, i shall catch a movie alone then lie in bed all day reading and puffing to nothing but The Eagles.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Nothing was ever truely indispensable until you walked in and threw me off completely. You peel off the layers that hid what was once scared to be seen, you caress me with such grace that from pleasure i would wince, you put out the fires i breathe that once sent them all running, you hold me when i'm shaking with fear your voice calming and soothing, you wipe away my tears when they wouldn't stop flowing, and the deepest gem of all that you could ever be, was to look into my soul and love me for what no one else could ever see.


And here i am standing, no creature of habit for love, telling you that i love you and i always will


No comments:

Post a Comment