Sunday, March 6, 2011

weekend



Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I survived the CD2 paper on a sleepless night with redbull and cigarettes. One to psyche me up enough to keep me awake and the other to lull me out of anxiety. Right after that nightmare saw me in retail haven, traipsing from shop to shop glad that i finally got my ass out of the house to look at things physically. Lunch with william before he enlists was a complete failure, people not bothering to reply, people saying yes and disappearing till hours later. It became a change of crowd to me, william, jeremy, amanda , jayden and joel. The funny thing is joel came down to tamp instead of me headed up to changi just so he could meet william, in the end he met everyone else but william. I'm going to miss that kid when i head back to powerhouse. Finally sat on a bike after sooooo long and damn it felt soooooo good. Joel and i left to pack dinner home for our routine movies and this week it was Peter Pan. The resemblance between jeremy sumpter and him, is pretty damn uncanny. The night ended with me concussing on the bed and joel calling my mum for permission to let me stay so i could rest the whole way, got the green light! And i slept happily every after that night.


Next day was running about day from bishan for I AM NUMBER 4 to raiding lyone's house, to bugis for expensive D: steamboat and bishan again and finally joel's place again. We started on our HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER spree.


We decided to head down to esplanade to taste test muffins. One of joel's exes made him accompany her down to esplanade almost every day to have them, we got the exact same thing... and nope they weren't good enough to justify such demands. Funny the things people are willing to do for the ones they love, at their own expense.


More sleep, more how i met your mother and the night ends with sweetie teaching me kicks , me rolling about his front porch (as usual) as we talk, raiding the fridge with aaron and lyone and finally I'm back home again.




No comments:

Post a Comment